Monday, November 30, 2009

Dreams

I'm starting to have really odd dreams about London. The only one I can remember clearly involved me being roommates with the girl who plays Draco in A Very Potter Musical, and for some reason we both worked at Quizno's. I don't even know if they have Quizno's in London.

Well aaaaanyway, that ties into my next point - I realized last week that the Deathly Hallows premiere will be happening while I'm in London! I found the page where all Leicester Square events are posted (here), so maybe I'll go camp out for a few hours just to say I did. Actual tickets appear to start around £200, unfortunately.

I find it odd that there has never been any mention of the name of the university/college I'll be studying at. The Hendrix-in-London info page includes a link to the University of London union, but that seems to be the name for a large group of colleges. I don't suppose it really matters since we're all going to (technically) be enrolled at Hendrix, but it seems like something they'd have told us! I'm sure this will be cleared up next semester, along with the other things I'm wondering about (particularly cellphones and bank accounts, at the moment).

No comments: