Tuesday, November 17, 2009

And So It Begins!

I was accepted to participate in the Hendrix-in-London program today! I keep looking back at the letter to make sure I didn't read it incorrectly. The first person I told was my mom, but as soon as I'm done writing this post, I'm going to Facebook to see if I can find anyone else who is going.
This is so exciting! Now the hardest part will be the waiting (and concentrating on the classes I'm taking now and next semester). Of course, now I don't have to worry about whether I'm going or not. The info sessions are next semester, so I don't have to think about it at all for now (but of course I will)!
I may post more before next semester, but I don't really plan to. I already have a long list of things to do while I'm there, and I'm sure I'll continue adding to it. I'll wait to share it for a while, unless something comes up before next semester that makes it relevant.

No comments: