Friday, September 3, 2010

It's been a while.

Obviously I didn't make the next post when I said I was going to, but I did spend most of my summer making plans for this semester (and also this blog, sort of). I still don't have internet in my flat, so I'm only online for about 30 minutes at a time. At the moment I'm in Foyles, which closes in half an hour, so I still don't have time to make a post! Rest assured that I will very soon, though, as I have lots of free time tomorrow that I plan to use to update this blog. (I don't think I've given anyone the link to the blog yet, so by the time anyone reads this, I will probably have already made the next post.) The only people whose blogs I've found so far are Laura, Becca, Erin, and Kate, who seem to be the only ones who have posted the links on their Facebooks. I haven't read them yet because I want to give my perspective of my experiences before I read theirs, but you might find them interesting! I've been taking notes that I've made into outlines of blog posts (probably just one blog post, but we'll see), because otherwise I would have forgotten the details. I don't like writing full posts before I can actually publish them, though, because I'm tempted to edit them later when I do.
Okay, wellllll... Next post by Monday, seriously this time!

No comments: